Commercial Snow Removal Service in Mississauga
Whether you own a business, a residential condo,or any other public property, it’s important to create an appealing and safe property for your clients and visitors. The harsh Canadian winters can be difficult to manage on your own, especially if you don’t have the proper tools to maintain your property. It doesn’t take long for the snow to cover your parking lot and ice to build upon your walkways, potentially putting visitors and tenants at risk for slips and falls, among other injuries.
At Cedar Grounds Maintenance, we also specialize in commercial snow removal and ice control. We have an inventory of high-quality salting products, snow removal equipment, and machinery, backed by a team of trained professionals. Our winter property maintenance services are some of the best around so you can focus on your business.
Commercial & Residential Property Maintenance
The importance of a clean and safe property is even more important during the wintertime. Snow, ice, and slush can make your property unsafe or hard to access, which is why commercial and condo maintenance is necessary year-round. Cedar Grounds Maintenance is a member of The Snow and Ice Management Association, specializing in the following commercial snow removal and ice control services:
- Plowing – We have a lineup of plows and pickups to ensure your property is plowed and cleaned immediately after a snowfall.
- Sanding – This is one of the best ways to create traction during the wintertime. Our trucks are outfitted with sand spreaders to make your property even safer after the snow and ice have been cleared.
- Salting – We have a 350-ton rock salt facility to ensure your property is properly salted, even during the height of winter when there are shortages in the market.
- Snow removal – Plowing and ice removal are great ways to clean up your property, but piles of debris can get in the way. We offer snow and ice removal to ensure that visitors have full access to your property.
- Ice melting – We use a combination of salt and other ice melters to quickly eliminate any trace of ice from your property so you can avoid any potential hazards.
We specialize in commercial snow removal and ice control to keep your property clean and safe all winter long.
Our team has decades of experience in the industry and is on standby 24 hours a day to provide timely removal and management of any potential hazards on your property.